I Can Make You $1M Richer in One Hour!

Ever heard this? Man, they just sound SO convincing. I mean, who wouldn't want to "Make more money and live a better life," like on this site. Wow, $10k extra a month from the comfort of my own home? Sign me up! Or how about this guy who earned
enough money to take his girlfriend out on a date! All without lifting a finger! Amazing!
How do these people do this? Better yet, how can they sleep at night while claiming to do this? I guess if they can get someone stupid enough to send them $100 for an "ebook" claiming to make rubies fall out of the sky and gold pop out of their asses to the point where you don't even have to work anymore because your bank account is growing while you sleep, then sure, they probably are making a bit of money. But not off of any system they're selling you.
Granted, a lot of these schemes seem very convincing. I'm sure many of these guys have scammed many a Grandma Betty out of your inheritance. And, I'm sure that there probably is a system out there that legitamately works. But do you know anyone who's done one of these programs?
Well, if you know me, you do. Eh, sorta. I've never actually dished out any cash, but I've done a bit of experimenting. I created a spam email account (sorry, Google) and signed up to receive some of these "helpful newsletters" designed to "earn you vast riches" in hours minutes seconds whatever. Let me tell you something. These people are full of shit.
I've had one guy send me 10 emails an hour telling me that "someone has signed up below me in the 'powerline' and if I don't secure my position by midnight/10am/the rapture then I could potentially lose my spot in front of the 238597 people below me" until he realized that I wasn't responding and the emails quickly stopped. What happened to the people pouring into my powerline? Did they stop? Mmmm, I think not. In fact, I would place a gentleman's bet on the fact that those people didn't exist at all and were merely made up names to try to get me to shell out the $57.99 to "upgrade" my membership and start earning. Duh, you say. But you'd be surprised at how many weaker minds would fall for that.
The emails they send you are EXTREMELY persuasive. I mean, what's $10, right? Especially if in one week you can be earning thousands more a month. Nothing, you would think, until you have to give them your credit card number over their "secure connection." If you're dumb enough to do that, you deserve to be scammed.
Still looking to make money easily via the internet without selling stuff? There is a way. It's called online surveys. "Oh, please," you say, but you say that all the time. I've personally made around $150 just filling out surveys. Last night, I made $30 for talking to some lady and pretending I was the IT director for some huge firm. This is $150 total, mind you, over the course of maybe four months, but still, better in my pocket than theirs. The site I use is surveysavvy.com. That link will take you to the signup form where I'm your referrer. I'm telling you this so you don't think this whole entry is just a giant scheme to get you to sign up as my reference. If you want to sign up without using me as your reference, go to www.surveysavvy.com. Just if you do want to sign up, there's nothing wrong with helping me out too (I get a dollar every time you finish a survey :)).
Anyways, the point of this post is there's no such thing as "get rich quick" unless you find a silver suitcase in an alley somewhere, win the lottery, kill off a rich relative, or play online poker. I mean, okay, there are other ways to get rich quick, but all of them require skills that neither you or I have, like tapping into the Federal Reserve Bank, for instance, or robbing Kobe Bryant. But if you know someone who's done something and it's made them some cash, jump on it! If you send me $5 I'll tell you how I earned my first million!
Word of the Day: autodidact n. one who is self-taught
Every male on the planet is an autodidact. You know exactly what I mean.


0 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Post a Comment
<< Home