ONGOING: Vertical Leap Progress

So I've started on this program that Mati gave me, and hoo boy does it kick your ass! I was skeptical about it actually doing anything because I've never been able to actually increase my vertical before and I felt like I was jumping as high as I could. Man, was I wrong.
This post is going to stay on top of my others so you can follow my progress, which is measured either on Monday or Tuesday of each week for 15 weeks.
All new posts are going to appear under this one, so don't think I haven't made any updates because you keep seeing this one on top. I mean, it's also very possible that I just haven't updated. Anyways, starting on 10/3/05, so far:
| Week | Vertical | Difference | Overall Gain |
| 1 | 17.5" | -- | -- |
| 2 | 19" | 1.5" | 1.5" |
| 3 | 21.5" | 2.5" | 4" |
| 4 | 22" | .5" | 4.5" |
| 5 | 22.5" | .5" | 5" |
| 6 | 24" | 1.5" | 6.5" |
| 7 | 24"* | 0" | 6.5" |
| 8 | 25" | 1" | 7.5" |
Word (Theme?) of the Day (Quarter?): edacious adj: 1. having a huge appetite, ravenous 2. excessively eager, insatiable.
The at times unwieldly pain in my legs after doing these workouts is dispelled by my edacious desire to improve for next season. Hell. Yeah.
Note: I will update the posting date when I update, rather than leave the date at the date of whatever date in 2006. Date.
* The lack of increase at the beginning of week 7 can be attributed to the total decimation of my legs the weekend preceding the Monday workout from a 3v3 tournament. Hopefully we will see a good rebound for the following week. Oh, wait, I have another tournament this weekend. Dammit.


6 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Jason? Did We jump into the future?
Last time I checked it was 05...
silly girl...by setting the date ahead, i make sure that this post is always on top, just the way you like it.
Haha...
Thats not what your mom told me....
As exciting as your 5 new inches are, could you PLEASE post something else? Seriously- I'm to the point where I am actually checking FRITO's blog for updates. Did you read that correctly? Yes. FRITO. Help meeeeee!
Just kidding. Reading about Frito's workout schedule really IS pretty stimulating. If you know what I mean . . .
what is the progress
Post a Comment
<< Home