A disc holds four beers. If you knew this already, you might be interested in my blog.
Click the titles to view posts!
More on this later....
slapped on by Edelman @ 9:41 AM 4 blatherings
Oh- monkey! Does Emmie know yet?
oh well.. i guess now you'll have to grow a mullet and wear wife-beaters instead.
Edelman I know you have been doing the air alert but do you need a jump?
I so took that picture
Post a Comment
<< Home
I play ultimate. I will break your mark.
View my complete profile
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
4 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Oh- monkey! Does Emmie know yet?
oh well.. i guess now you'll have to grow a mullet and wear wife-beaters instead.
Edelman I know you have been doing the air alert but do you need a jump?
I so took that picture
Post a Comment
<< Home