Wow
Holy antimatter, Batman! Check out this article about NASA's research with antimatter. Supposedly 10 milligrams of antimatter can power a spaceship for three months. Yeah, it costs $250 million to make 10mg of antimatter, but at the cost of $10k per POUND to send a spaceship into launch (aka, it would cost NASA $250 million alone to launch astronaut KQ into space), the smaller size of the spacecraft should more than compensate (10mg of antimatter weighs a fraction of an M&M, supposedly). What if they could make cars that ran on antimatter? Or racecars? I know I'm a dork for loving this shit, but come on, this is cool! I really really hope they turn this into a reality.
Word of the Day: torpid adj. having lost the motion or power of exertion and feeling; numb; benumbed; dull, sluggish, apathetic
After a long day of sitting in front of a computer at a desk, I drag my torpid ass home to...sit in front of a computer...at a desk.


1 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Where's the obligatory "I made Chaaaain!" post? Come ON!
Post a Comment
<< Home