Rio Carbon: Savior of the World (or at Least My Job)

The above is a picture of the Rio Carbon 5GB .mp3 player I purchased about a month ago. It is the Savior of My World. I don't know how I survived at work (or at all) without an .mp3 player (purchased off of www.woot.com), which is funny because I used to belong to the school of I Don't Need To Be Listening To Music All The Time. Now I don't go anywhere without the thing. I honestly believe it has saved my job.
Oh, to hell with iPod. And Macs. My Rio is infinitely better than your proprietary, incompatible, fragile piece of crap you call a product.
Word of the Day: arrant adj., Thoroughgoing; downright; out-and-out; confirmed; extreme; notorious
Erin, an errant Arab, was forced to run errands for her husband, Aaron an oft-erring, arrant chauvenist Aryan.


0 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Post a Comment
<< Home