Mess With the Bull, Get the Horns
Thank god they didn't give him the death penalty, that's all I have to say.
Okay, I have more to say, but giving Zacarias Moussaoui the death penalty would be doing everyone a huge injustice. Radical Retardislam believes that if you die trying to kill the "infidels" that you become a martyr and you meet with 40 virgins in "heaven". Sorry, bucko, the only virgins you're going to be spending time with are the fleas and rats in your jail cell, and those rats are actually whores. Rat whores and flea virgins! How do you like that? That's what I call justice.
However wonderful that would actually be, it's not true. This article describes the prison he's being sent to. While it is the highest security available, it's also a new facility, meaning that they have abided by new health codes not existing during the construction of most of the country's older prisons. The place is supposedly well-lit and clean, which I think is too good for him (even though he's going to be in a solid concrete 7'x12' cell for ~96% of the rest of his life). Why not send him to some old, dingy, run-down prison in Bufu, Texas or New Mexico? He'll get shitty food, get butt-raped every day of his life, live with bugs and rats (virgins and whores!), suffer from extreme heat in the summer and frigid nights in the winter, and daily beatings by prison staff (in addition to the butt-rapings).
"But he may escape!" So what? Where is he going to go? Remember, this is the guy who wasn't smart enough to not get caught, believes that virgins (other than fleas) are waiting for him when he dies, and thinks that Bush is going to free him. He doesn't speak English, he looks like your stereotypical terrorist, and he has completely zero understanding of how this country works. It's not like he could contact his terrorist buddies in Iran/q. Is he going to call from a payphone? "Hey, guys, it's Z-Mous. Yeah, I just busted out. Can you pick me up? I'm in the middle of the desert in Texas at some dusty Texaco." What better punishment could we give the guy than let him be a homeless, wandering nobody in the middle of nowhere? Shit, maybe it will even get him to appreciate our country when he sees how well our homeless have it compared to his countrymen who are determined to keep themselves in the Dark Ages and he'll become some famous spokesperson for Muslims Who Used To Be Terrorists Who Want To Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too and show up on Oprah and end terrorism for good.
I mean, it's America. It's possible. You know it's possible.
Word of the Day: virtu n. love or taste for fine objects of art; productions of art; artistic quality
Inside his new home, Moussaoui will develop a unique virtu staring at the markings his fingernails will make on his 7' thick concrete walls as he goes crazy and eventually dies in a pool of his own fetid, decomposing terrorist ass. Yes, he's going to die in a pool of ass.


2 Unauthorized Ramblings:
Edelman, you're such an angry young man.
I agree with KQ. I'm amazed at your anger. For someone with such lucid thoughts on Christian fundamentalism...
I think the important thing to realize in the Moose case is that he wasn't really a part of the terrorist plot on 9/11. He was basically a very low level person who wasn't given any role in the day and who has delusions of grandeur.
It's like Rudy (from the movie) believing he was John Elway. Everybody would rightfully laugh it off, and no evil, America-hating coach (Bin Laden) would start him.
Post a Comment
<< Home