Click the titles to view posts!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Getting Good at Faking It

My job at Cool Blue Interactive (recent recipient of not one but two WebAwards) as a Web Developer is site maintenance, updating, and enhancement, email marketing, and graphic design, the latter being my favorite. Get ready, everyone, for the first installation of...

→G33k RaN7

The best part of my day is when I get a picture from a client, for instance, and have to turn it into basically faking a part of the image for anywhere from 10 pixels to 200 pixels. I wish I could show you some client work that I've done, but I'm sure I'd get in trouble if anyone should find out. My favorite piece that I've done for not work is this one I did for ultimate. Take a pretty close look at it, and then check this picture and this picture. I know some of you people who know me have been through this already because I was damn proud of this for like a week, but maybe someone out there I don't know is reading my blog (ha, right).

Basically, I love photoshop.

P.S. If anyone out there is familiar with how MySQL and ASP.NET work together, please help me out. I'm building my father's website from scratch, and I want to make it database-driven, but I am having problems connecting to the DB. I have both VS.NET and WebMatrix and would use either if it will just make the damn thing connect. Thanks, I guess.

I swear I'm not that nerdy in real life. You...you believe me, right?

Emory Men's Ultimate practice tonight — Meach and Queue you better be there. We need to make sure that they can look somewhere and see boobs so they don't stray from the team.

Kidding....sort of.

Word of the Day: vaunted adj: highly or widely praised or boasted about.

Girls are attracted to me because of my vaunted ten inch penis. The preceding is a blatent lie.

2 Unauthorized Ramblings:

Around September 18, 2005 3:04 PM, Blogger Ned said...

That ol' vaunted 10 incher? The one you keep in your sock drawer?

 
Around September 18, 2005 11:58 PM, Blogger SamanthaG said...

You are such a nerd =) But it's all good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home