Click the titles to view posts!

Friday, September 02, 2005

Whew!

Okay, so I just spent the past couple of hours getting all the CSS functioning the way I want them to. This posting editor can be a bitch sometimes. It can't figure out whether it wants to be an HTML editor or a WYSIWYG one.

Sorry for that geek rant. No posts this week, you say. I've been busy writing the post below this one (see Longest Post Ever below) and trying to figure out certain females.

"What! Is he really going to talk about girls in his blog?" I mean, I suppose I could. But do you really want to hear all about... ugh, this entry is neither witty nor charming. End post.

P.S. — Happy 17th birthday to my little sister, Randi! If you leave a dirty comment, I will track your IP address, hunt you down, and fart in your dinner every night for a week.

Word of the Day: cracker-barrel adj: suggestive of the friendly homespun character of a country store (yes, it's more than just your local highway beans, biscuits, and baubles shop!)

"I am going to go pop a cap in that white fellow's buttock." "But Rayqwan, I do not think that is very nice. He is quite cracker-barrel, you know." "Ah, yes, Quincy, I suppose you are right. Shall we dance?"

0 Unauthorized Ramblings:

Post a Comment

<< Home