Click the titles to view posts!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

HEE HAW HEE EXACTLY, ZACTLY! HAW HEE...

Imagine a Jesse Jackson bobblehead with a recording inside it that played a donkey getting its leg amputated with a butter knife and saying, "Exactly, exactly" amidst the cacophonous heehaws every time you said something, and you have the guy I just had to sit through a 30 minute meeting with here at work.

Wouldn't you think someone would have told this guy something by now? Do these people really not understand that the people politely smiling and exchanging glances aren't participating in his chortle-fest? In retrospect, beyond introducing himself, I don't think he actually contributed one thing to that meeting, except the soundtrack.

Thank god lunch is in an hour.


Word of the Day: amerce v: to punish by a fine whose amount is fixed by the court; broadly: punish.

"Good sir, if you abandon your hooptie near that fire hydrant, you'll surely be amerced. I am not clowning you. Dog."

0 Unauthorized Ramblings:

Post a Comment

<< Home