Click the titles to view posts!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Great Oden's Raven!

So, I've decided to jump onto the bandwagon if for no other reason than to actually put my four years of college to some use. I guess here's where I lay down the ground rules for this site:

  • It's not going to get updated very frequently, and when it does get updated, after your goosebumps have shrunk, consider yourself lucky to have been a witness.
  • I am a dork. I work for a web design company from 9am to 6pm. I come home and do nothing until way later than I should so I'm half-awake all the following day.
  • My grammer is righter than you're's. I have a moderately expensive piece of paper to prove it.
  • I play ultimate frisbee. A lot. If you are a golfer/baseball player/soccer player/etc. and think you are an athlete, I would invite you to come try to guard me or anyone on my team (including the girls) all day on the Saturday of a tournament. They start at 8:30am and sometimes don't finish until 4-5pm. You get one bye. Go.
    • You will hear about my ultimate escapades a lot on this blog, as it consumes the remainder of my life that my job shits out. If you're lucky (and I stress lucky), you might even see some pictures(!).
  • I may sound like a cocky bastard, but I am really a big sissy.
    • By big, I mean very, very small.

    • I like being the "ice cream." Girls and ultimate players will know what this means.
  • If you send me hate mail, at least make it funny.

Well, I guess that's it. I hope I didn't kill any expectations you had. Come back tomorrow and see what I still haven't done. Once I figure out how to stylize this bad boy, y'all are in for a show. Yes, I said y'all. Yes, I grew up in the North. Yes, "the North" is capitalized.


Word of the Day: cloud-cuckoo-land n:a realm of fantasy or of whimsical or foolish behavior.

"If Billy really thinks he's gonna hit it with Jessica, he's living in cloud-cuckoo-land."

0 Unauthorized Ramblings:

Post a Comment

<< Home